Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spoiled! {and loving it}

Warning- be prepared to turn green with envy....

I love it when my best buddy Samantha sends me packages! The. Best. My husband, on the other hand, tends to do a bunch of eye rolling. "How come you don't squeal like that for things that I get you?"

Last night I squealed. A lot. It was a Christmas-Birthday Double Header Extravaganza! Sweeeeet! Here is my loot:

Awesome crafty book by Heather Ross
Amy Butler organizer goodies- times two!
Beautiful purple cowl to make a cold winter more fashionable ;)
And...

Check out these cool customized OCD pins!!!!!

And yay! A new idea book to replace the one still missing!

Inside- graph paper perfect for sketching out quilts, and lots of super important references...like how to say "idea" in 25 languages and how to procrastinate ;)



A funny card. Hehehe. Me loves to be cheeky.


Then. For the girls. Check it!!!

Sweet wooden cradles, painted to match their rooms.

A-dor-a-ble doll quilts!!! !! I promise to get her hooked on quilting yet ;) Lots of lovely little details, like these hand stitched flowers or the chenille sashing.

She even made little pillows and sheets for the beds in the girls' favorite colors. And of course, some cute little softies to fill up those beds. They loved it!

Thanks so much, Sam!!! Sam is going to be my roomie for the Sewing Summit, so watch out Salt Lake City ;)

13 comments:

Amy Friend said...

I'd squeal too! What thoughtful, beautiful gifts!

Liz said...

Awesome gift!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Wow, that is seriously awesome! I especially love that idea book, it's gorgeous :)

Emily said...

I'd say that friend is a keeper. :)

randi said...

wow! what a fun package!

Lindsay Conner said...

Yeay for friends! That is one awesome package o' loot. :)

Debbie said...

my goodness- what wonderful gifts!
I would Squeal too

MariQuilts said...

Love those pins....how and where do you get customized pins???

Bonnie said...

Wow! I AM jealous :D I want a craft buddy!!

May said...

Sooooo sweet. You are one lucky gal.

Little Blue Mouse said...

What great presents. I thought you were joking about the procrastination tips in the book until I read on!

Cas... said...

What wonderful gifts! I would squeal with delight too!

Be Encouraged1

felicity said...

Dude. You totally scored - good friend choice!!!