Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello 2013 and my Friday Felicity

Happy new year, friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and that 2013 is already treating you nicely.  I have much to say and share, but today I thought I would just touch base with a hello and my felicity of the week, which is HUMOR.   Really, isn't life better with a laugh?  If you have been around here awhile, you know that it one of my favorite things.  So today I thought I would share a few things that had me in stitches (ha ha!) of late.  And we knitters/quilters sure know how to laugh at ourselves!

First off, I am totally putting these glasses from Ravelry on my birthday wish list.  Seriously...what better than a saucy pint to drown your sorrows when a WIP goes wrong?  For you non-knitters, a project is "frogged" when you screw up and have to "rippit, rippit!"  ;)


On a related note.....



And who doesn't appreciate a good ballsack?

And if the men in your life are feeling a bit chilly this time of year, believe it or not, you can pick one of these up on Amazon.  Yes, you can officially buy anything on the internet.

So be sure to hop over to see Felicity to get some happy.  She is even featuring a little something I made for her over the holidays....will be back to post more about that later!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

9 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

laughter is the best medicine - thanks for improving my day!

felicity said...

You're the best. Thanks for linking up. xoxo

Colleen said...

OMG you are hysterical! loved this post. Today I posted a lengthy saga of happenings of the past few months. I certainly think you have had a lot more fun!!!
Happy Quilting!
I will follow!!!

Shay said...

Do those willy warmers come in different sizes?

Michele said...

OMG that last one made my spilt on my laptop screen. I think ever male member of my family should get one for Christmas this year.

liniecat said...

I actually crocheted a red, white and blue willie warmer for one of our aircrew guys, when he went on an escape and evasion course in the RAF.
( As female aircrew I was wise enuf to not volunteer!!)
Now bearing in mind Id no pattern and no knowledge of his er .....dimensions...so worked on a 6" length...........ahem...
When he got back, he admitted, it had been so blessed cold in Norway he'd have managed with one an inch long!!
A great humorous post ...cheers!

Kim said...

Jeez, you can get absolutely anything on the internet nowadays!

Unknown said...

yes we needs the experience one that's why we are not focusing so much on money
Burun Estetiği

Natalie said...

I ALWAYS laugh out loud when I read your blog-- I don't know how you find this stuff, but it's priceless!