Wednesday, February 13, 2013

sweet wee things

After 7 months, I finally go to meet my friend Anna's sweet baby, Esther Mae, during their recent visit to Winnipeg.  I have made a few things for Esther Mae in the past...a quilt, sunshine hoop and some knit goodies, but I wanted to bring something small when I met her in person.  And what a gorgeous little person she is!


I whipped up this soft and simple minky/flannel blanket for the occasion.  It was a fast, satisfying project.  Am thinking I should make up a bunch of these to donate to the local hospitals and homeless shelters from older fleece and flannel I have in my stash.




Perfect little blankie for the car seat or stroller!  

4 comments:

Shay said...

Adorable! Both the baby and the blankie!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Cute x

Carla said...

Isn't she precious!

Lynne said...

Aw, so cute - the blankie and the baby!